All That the Nature Shows Me

This is all about what the nature teaches me, through people, nature itself or consciousness.

(Again) Why Do I Become A Vegetarian

I should've known that people would always ask me the question: 'why did I choose to become a vegetarian?'. I guess I get used to, but kind of bored as well.

A long 'hmmm...' is always the first answer. Honestly, I don't have any logical explanation for this. And most people cannot accept 'I like it'.

I knew I had to create an FAQ list. So, like the famous RTFM (Read The Fu***n' Manual) if I have people asking me the question, I will proudly say 'RTFF' (RTF FAQ) on my blog!

I learn how to answer a question with another question from my Chinese fella. Here I'll practice it.

> Why don't you eat meat? I cannot get why one can do it to himself?
A: Because I like it. Why do people smoke? I cannot understand why people poison themselves.

> How do you handle your desire of eating meat? You know, I still go for fasting because I know there will be time to break it. But not eating meat for the rest of your life??
A: How do you handle your desire to pee when you are having a warm conversation with a girl of your dream? ;)

> How about nutritions?
A: How about taking an alternative way when you know there is a traffic jam on the road you used to take?

(Aug'10, after another 'interview')
posted on my fb on 29-08-10

5 komentar:

TS Frima 1 September 2010 pukul 04.42  

well, being vegetarian seems to be good :)

Cie 2 September 2010 pukul 03.05  

well, indeed it is

narshkajke 8 Oktober 2010 pukul 17.27  

it's simple.. 'cause meat is evil, indubiously evil>:D

narshkajke 8 Oktober 2010 pukul 17.28  

it's simple.. 'cause meat is evil, indubiously evil>:D

Cie 10 November 2010 pukul 18.25  

mmm... i don't agree that meat is evil.

Nature is neutral...There is no evil in the atom; only in men's soul (Adlai Stevenson)

About me

Foto Saya
Cie
- writes everything coming to her mind - loves sleeping - wants to own a library - hates routine - loves the pleasure of discovery
Lihat profil lengkapku

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

People Read the Blog

Visitor

hit counter