All That the Nature Shows Me

This is all about what the nature teaches me, through people, nature itself or consciousness.

Uncertainty

I've been reading a book, Ini Pun Akan Berlalu (original title: Everything Arises, Everything Falls Away) by Ajahn Chah. It reminds us that nothing lasts forever. Change is a natural process. I took it lightly because I've heard it too often until today when I learned myself that most of the time we expect things to remain the same when we like them. I am too comfortable with the thought that things won't change.


How to deal with uncertainty? When we know things will change why would we make plans?


But those questions are similar to "why would you eat when you know exactly you'd be hungry again". The answer is because that's how we live and survive. We need to eat. We need to plan. So, do not expect that you will not feel hungry by eating a lot. That's not how it works. Too bad.


(Why should I feel sad when things didn't turn out the way I wanted if I knew since the beginning it wouldn't. Oh, is it what those holy people say 'feel attached'? Jul'11)

0 komentar:

About me

Foto Saya
Cie
- writes everything coming to her mind - loves sleeping - wants to own a library - hates routine - loves the pleasure of discovery
Lihat profil lengkapku

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

People Read the Blog

Visitor

hit counter