All That the Nature Shows Me

This is all about what the nature teaches me, through people, nature itself or consciousness.

Free mediocre man

I was promised a bright future. They said I was brilliant. I was young and I believed that I' d go places. But here I am, not more than a mediocre whose life just to survive. 

I knew "survival of the fittest" rule. I didn't know that fitting in can cost your integrity and sanity, and even yourself. I don't want to fit in any longer. Here I am, still surviving but gaining my freedom a little bit more and hoping to get back to my true self.

Jun'23

0 komentar:

About me

Foto Saya
Cie
- writes everything coming to her mind - loves sleeping - wants to own a library - hates routine - loves the pleasure of discovery
Lihat profil lengkapku

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

People Read the Blog

Visitor

hit counter