All That the Nature Shows Me

This is all about what the nature teaches me, through people, nature itself or consciousness.

A Child

I had a conversation with my boyfriend about not having a child could be a good solution. Looking at current situation (greedy exploitation of energy resources, etc.), givinga birth to a child would be only giving him sufferings. But then we become so optimistic and belive the chance of surviving and having a good life is still there.

Anyway, I do know some people who decide notto have children. That is none of my business. However if I look at them (a friend of mine, bhiksu, etc), I'm amazed how deep their understanding of human beings, life and meaning of all of it. They know better how to raise a kid. How to raise human being. But decided not to have one.

Ironically, on the other hand we have these new born babies of those who are still confused of themselves. Wouldn't those babies grow older? What would they be if the parents do not know how to raise them? Wouldn't they just 'replicate' the parents?

Don't you think we have too many parents giving birth to new life but not enough parents able to raise them?

(May'11. Can I become a parent?)

posted from Bloggeroid

0 komentar:

About me

Foto Saya
Cie
- writes everything coming to her mind - loves sleeping - wants to own a library - hates routine - loves the pleasure of discovery
Lihat profil lengkapku

Subscribe via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

People Read the Blog

Visitor

hit counter